This week Pastor Shane Smith continued to speak to us about the devotion shown in Scripture to others to the faith family.
- But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me.”
1 Samuel 19:1-2
- Saul told his son Jonathan and all the attendants to kill David. But Jonathan had taken a great liking to David and warned him, “My father Saul is looking for a chance to kill you. Be on your guard tomorrow morning; go into hiding and stay there.
1 Samuel 23:16
- And Saul’s son Jonathan went to David at Horesh and helped him find strength in God.
- Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
- Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.
- Do not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
Here is the bulletin for this week.